With over 1 billion active users, Instagram has become the most appropriate choice for brands, influencers and businesses to promote their products, services and lifestyle in 2020.
Large brands, companies and businesses use amazing promotional strategies to gain engagement and build a strong profile on Instagram.In fact, over 80% companies also buy Instagram followers to boost their marketing campaign.
It is evident that a lot of work goes into creating the highest possible standard post, however there is no use of making such an amazing post if it isn’t posted at the right time.
Factors That Must be Taken in Consideration Before Timing Your Posts
- Day of the Week: Businesses have analysed different engagement levels on different days. It is extremely likely that there will be variations in post engagements and interactions on different days of the week.
- Niche: It is extremely important to understand the niche of your business. Although this may require further research, it can always be useful to analyse another profile that has high engagement and understand the best posting times. Say for instance your business is based on food, it can always be useful to analyse another Instagram user who receives high engagement and learn the times they post.
- Time Zones: It is highly significant to understand the time zones your chosen audience belongs to. It will be much easier if your followers are global rather than a specific country. As a result, if your followers are mostly belonging to a specific time zone, make sure to post within their standards.
Best Time to Post on Instagram
Instagram is constantly changing its algorithms to fulfil the users needs. As a result, these revisions also brings a change in the way users function on Instagram.
A recent study briefly explains the best time to post on Instagram:
- The study states that posting Early Morning is helpful as most of the users on Instagram check their phone when they wake up in the morning.
- The study claims that the second-best time to post on Instagram is between 11 AM to 1 PM on weekdays because of being the standard lunchtime for most people.
- The next best time to post is between 5 PM and 8 PM as it is the after-work hours that users usually browse through their social media.
Best Day to Post on Instagram
Similarly to posting strategies based on certain times, there are specific days of the week in which posts receive more interaction in comparison to other days.
Here are the best times to post for each day of the week:
- Monday: The best time to post on Monday is between 11 AM and 5 PM.
- Tuesday: The best time to post on Tuesday is between 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Wednesday: 5 AM, 11 AM and 3 PM are considered to be the best times to post on a Wednesday.
- Thursday: 5 AM, 11 AM and 3-4 PM are the best times to post on Thursday.
- Friday: 9 AM-4 PM and 5 AM are considered the best time to post on Friday.